Mercedes-Benz India S-Class Maestro Edition equipped with 2021 Mmc launched in India, introducing a cool combination of the latest connected car technology and the epitome of luxury.
Imagine sitting at home and getting to know your vehicle’s location without even touching your smartphone. This is now possible with 2021 Mercedes me connect, integrated with home automation and voice assistance. Maestro Edition increases the technology quotient of the car significantly and adds to the customer’s convenience.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maestro Edition Key Features
- The S-Class ‘Maestro Edition’ is enriched with new features like Magic Sky Control with panoramic sunroof, Front seats with memory package
- The S-Class ‘Maestro Edition’ interiors boast of new High gloss Brown Eucalyptus Wood Trim
- Introducing an exciting new paint option: Anthracite Blue
- Mercedes me connect ups the ante with the roll-out of several exclusive features by integrating with Alexa Home and Google Home
- Mercedes-Benz India is the first luxury auto brand in India to introduce connected services in the segment capable of OTA updates in 2019
- First in segment to connect older cars from 2007 onwards via Mercedes me adapter
- More than 5000+ customers currently use Mercedes me connect across India